FLUX brand values
Welcome to the pioneer of drum pumps
The FLUX name has been synonymous with pump technology for over 60 years and ensuring smooth process operations even when transferring the most demanding media. Armed with the broadest range of products and expertise, FLUX always offers the optimum solution for your unique transfer requirements. FLUX innovations equal long term viability while offering industry leading product safety, reliability and quality in every design element.
From the inventors of the electric drum pump
- Reliability. Every minute of down time is one minute too much. FLUX strives to prevent down time by designing durability into it's products and allowing for repair versus replacement.
- Long service life. High-quality technology is one of the most important prerequisites for long-term trouble-free processes.
- Made in Germany. FLUX manufactures all of it's products in the State of Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany, infamous home of many of Germany's most highly engineered products such as Mercedes, Porsche, Siemens and Bosch.
- Awards. Proud recipient of many awards such as the iF Product Design award which FLUX has won for several of it's products.
Individualized solutions to your needs
- Extensive range of products. FLUX offers an extensive range of products based on individual components, pre-configured kits and system solutions.
- Individual solutions. FLUX designs and deploys special product modifications, custom-made products and complex solutions to cater to your individualized needs.
- Technology partners. FLUX consultants are your competent partners – whether on the phone or in the field.
- On-call delivery. All popular products are available for immediate shipment from our state-of-the-art distribution facility in Atlanta. Further warehouse locations provided by our key distribution partners are available throughout the country.
- After-Sales-Support. FLUX has a continuous supply of over 1500 factory parts in it's Atlanta based service center. FLUX guarantees repair services and parts supply for a minimum of 20 years following the date of purchase.
FLUX provides peace of mind
- Challenging media. FLUX technology covers an enormous spectrum of diverse media. It goes without saying that FLUX provides maximum safety and reliability for challenging media as well.
- Special solutions for individual industries. Different industries, different challenges. Whether serving the food, pharmaceutical, hygienic or explosion-hazard sectors, our focus is always on product and user safety.
- Handling. Risks which could otherwise occur in operation have already been taken into consideration by FLUX during the design phase. The result: Products able to handle complex tasks while keeping operation simple.