FLUX Pumps Corporation places the highest priority on customer satisfaction. For any product issues, please contact us at (800) 367 3589 or use the chat feature at the bottom right hand corner of your screen and we will work with you to resolve the matter.
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a refund. Used, altered or damaged merchandise will not be accepted for return. Unless otherwise specified, a 20% restocking fee may apply. The Customer is responsible for return shipping costs; all shipping charges are non-refundable; and no refunds after 30 days.
If it is necessary to return the product(s) to FLUX, please follow the directions below in order to complete the return in a quick and efficient manner.
- Contact FLUX Pumps Corporation to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number by phone at (800) 367 3589 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Have your order number and customer information ready as this will be requested by a FLUX Customer Service Professional.
- Should your request qualify for return, an RMA will be sent to you via email.
- Along with a copy of the RMA, ship back the product, in unused condition, with all original, inner and outer packaging, along with any documentation that was supplied with the product.
- Once received at our facility, we will inspect the product for signs of use, wear and/or damage.
- A FLUX Customer Service Professional will be in contact with you via phone or email to let you know the outcome of the inspection and any related charges.
FLUX Pumps Corporation reserves the right to refuse return or to charge a fee for damaged, incomplete or otherwise non-conforming returns.
Credits will be applied to the applicable invoice if the invoice has not been paid. Otherwise the credit will be posted to your account and applied as per your direction.