Air-operated diaphragm pumps
Self-priming pumps also for pumping abrasive media
Air-operated diaphragm pumps are self-priming and protected against dry running. The pumps are distinguished for their versatility and can be used for virtually all types of media. Available in heavy duty (RFM) or injection-moulded/cast (FDM) version for a huge diversity of applications, they are designed for high pressures up to 300 PSIG. In addition to other properties, they are outstanding due to their ease of handling.
AOD pumps feature non-stall air valve technology that guarantees reliability and safe operation. The flow is infinitely variable via the air pressure. In addition the flow rate is easy to calculate. As a result of the integrated silencer the compressed air-operated diaphragm pumps are low noise. In addition the pumps are low-maintenance, in particular if used for pure media.
- Delivery rate: max. 274 GPM (1040 l/min)*
- Viscosity: max. just capable of flowing*
- Operating pressure: max. 300 PSIG*
- Suction lift (dry): max. 14 feet*
- Suction lift (wet): max. 31 feet*
- Housing Materials RFM:
- PP, PTFE
- Housing Materials FDM:
- PP, AC, PVDF, AL, S, GG
- Available certificates: Ex*, FDA*
* dependent on pump model, medium and motor