For manual or semi-automatic filling & batching of various fluids
FLUX flow meters are offered in three different operating principles. FMC meters work on the nutating disc principle and work with low to medium viscosity liquids. FMO meters are an oval rotor design that work with a wide range of viscosities. The FMT meters are turbine wheel design and offer a low cost alternative for clean, low viscosity liquids. FMC and FMO meters can be used in conjunction with FLUX drum pumps or installed into stationary piping for fixed applications.
Using these meters with the FLUXTRONIC® digital display unit allows filling, batching and metering processes to be carried out with maximum precision with high degree of safety. A variety of operation modes allows for a wide range of applications and uses in manual and PLC controlled flow measuring.
- Flow rate: .01 - 100 GPM (0.04 - 380 l/min)*
- Viscosity: max. 500,000 cPs*
- Operating pressure: 2,900 PSIG max (200 bar)*
- Housing materials: S, PP, PVDF, Al, ETFE
- Available certificates: FDA, ATEX, FOOD*
* dependent on model and medium