VISCOPOWER Progressive cavity pumps
Pure power for low to high viscosity liquids
FLUX VISCOPOWER pumps can be used for pumping thin to highly viscous fluids. These progressive cavity pumps use positive displacement technology to pump at a constant pressure with gentle handling and pulsation-free operation. VISCOPOWER pumps can be used in industrial applications as well as in hygienic sectors such as pharmaceutical, food & beverage and cosmetic & personal care. All pumps are portable and consist of only a few components making it quick & easy to use, service, dismantle and clean.
FLUX has developed versions for immersing into the liquid/tank as well as for dry installation outside of the container; ATEX certified versions for use in explosion proof and classified areas, 3A certification and FLUX FDA/FOOD pumps which meet Directive (EC) 1935/2004 and are FDA CFR 21 compliant. F570 versions are fitted with a gearbox and use FLUX 4 Series electric and compressed air motors. F580 models are supplied with a bearing flange and use IEC and NEMA motors (NEMA motor use requires adapter flange). For pumping especially high-viscosity products, VISCOPOWER can be used in conjunction with VISCOFLUX drum emptying systems to optimize flow and minimize product waste.
- Flow Rate: 13.7 GPM (52 l/min)
- Pressure Ratings: 145 PSIG/10 bar (open seal); 217 PSIG/15 bar (closed seal)
- Viscosity: 100,000 cPs
- Temperatures to 248°F (120°C)
- Motor options: electric & pneumatic
- Certificates*: ATEX, 3A, FDA/FOOD Conformity
- Containers: 55 gal drums, totes, IBCs, or to be used as a process pump in horizontal configuration
* Values are maximums and dependent on pump model, liquid properties & motor type