For low to medium viscous media and smaller containers
FLUX mixers for dispersing, emulsifying, homogenising, chilling, dissolving, mixing, neutralising, stirring, circulating or exchanging heat efficiently can be used for container sizes from 7 to 7925 gallons.
The FLUX mixer program was consistently developed as a modular system. The drive motors are in correspondence with the IEC standard. The mixer shafts in lengths of 150 to 1800 mm are offered in stainless steel 316L or with a coating in PVDF or PE, therefore capable of being used for various types of liquids.
- Circulating performance up to 2861 gpm
- Speed from 750 to 1500 rpm
- Several mixing blades can also be mounted on top of each other
- Configured for fluids with max. 5 % solid content
- Can be used for IBCs, tanks of up to approx. 1056 gal
- For continuous flow systems with 5 - 20 fold flow per hour