Eccentric worm-drive pumps
For pumping low to high-viscosity liquids
FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps are suitable for pumping thin to high-viscosity fluids. The positive displacement pumps provide smooth flow at constant pressures and handle shear sensitive products gently. F550 pumps are used in the industrial markets and the F560 are configured for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries. All pumps can be used in portable and stationary applications, are made of only a few components making them easy to clean and maintain.
These pumps come in versions that are immersed into the liquid (top entry), as well as a version which can be installed outside of the vessel. Pump models available with single-point grounding for explosion proof environments, as well as 3A Certification and FLUX FOOD pumps (Directive (EC) 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21 compliant) suitable for use in the sanitary and hygienic markets. GS gear drive pumps accept FLUX 4 Series motors and S flange pump can be used with industrial motors for higher viscosity handling. For pumping liquids that are not capable of flowing, pair these pumps with FLUX drum emptying systems for the best success!
- For containers: 55 gal drums, totes, IBCs, or to be used as a process pump in horizontal configuration
- Delivery rate: max. 13 GPM*
- Delivery head: max. 116 PSIG*
- Viscosity: max. 80,000 cPs*
- Motor options: electric/pneumatic
- Available certificates: ATEX/Explosion Proof*, FOOD/FDA*, 3A*
* dependent on pump model, medium and motor